The brand new TV series XVenture Family Challenge is calling for entries now!24 families from 6 regions will go head to head at the exclusive Eagles Nest, Bay of Islands in a series of action packed and exciting challenges. It isn’t about the fittest, fastest and strongest. It’s about the family who can be together, work together and stay together throughout!
One family will walk away with $25,000 and claim the title of XVenture Family Challenge champions.
FAMILY REQUIREMENTSYour team needs to comprise of two adults and two children aged 11-16, who are related (foster children, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces also fit the category).
HOW TO APPLY?
- Create an audition video (maximum 3 minutes)
- All 4 family members are required to appear in the video.
- Introduce yourselves and tell us where you are from.
- You could tell us about an activity your family like doing to keep well or to help the environment.
- Click on the "Submit Your Audition Video" button below, fill out the application form and upload your video.
- Videos will be moderated so keep them clean!
- Entries close on 30 June 2017.
- 4 finalists will be picked from each of the 6 regions.
- A panel will review all of the entries and decide who will star in the show.
- Filming will be between the 20th October – 1st November 2017
For full terms & conditions - click here
LIVE CLEAN ADVERT
USEFUL TIPS FOR CREATING YOUR VIDEO
- Stick to the time limits – 3 minutes max
- Please shoot in landscape (horizontal)
- Ensure that you film during daylight
- If you want to use music you can sing and perform it but don't use the original!
- If shooting indoors, make sure the room is well lit with bright lights
- If you are filming outside, avoid shooting with the sun behind you
- Speak loudly and clearly and make sure all team members introduce themselves
- Videos can be between 10mb and 400mbs and in one of the following formats: mpg, mpeg, flv, avi, mp4, mov, 3gp, wmv, m4v. As a guide 30mbs can take up to 15 minutes to upload and 400mb can take up to 4 hours depending on your internet speed.
- For technical support email us and we will be able to provide support between 8am - 12am. Please let us know your name, location and phone number and give us a brief description of the problem you are having.
GOT A TEAM AND READY TO ENTER?
SUBMIT YOUR AUDITION VIDEO
SUBMIT YOUR AUDITION VIDEO
REGION BOUNDARIESWe have divided New Zealand into 6 regions. When you fill out the application form you will be prompted to select your region from a drop down menu.
You can use this map as a guide to establish which region your town or city falls into.