TIPS ON MAKING YOUR AUDITION ENTRY
We're not expecting you to film a feature movie with special effects but we do have a few requirements. We've listed a few tips on this page to help you
Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes long
The video must feature all four team members. We want to see all of the personalities and get an idea of your family dynamic
You might want to talk about the community that you live in. If you are successful, you will be representing this community so we want to see your passion shining through
You may wish to tell us about any unusual talents you have and how these talents may help you win the show
IMPORTANT: When submitting your video do NOT close the web page/website until you have completed the upload. We'll send you an email to confirm
1. Your video may be shown on TV so if possible please shoot in 720 or 1080.
2. You can achieve this with any of the new iPhones, androids and the newer DSLR cameras. If in doubt, check out tech user manual or website of the device you intend to shoot on.
3. Please shoot in landscape (horizontal)
4. If shooting indoors or in the evening make sure that your video is well lit.
5. If you are filming outside avoid shooting with the sun behind you.
1. Speak loudly and clearly and make sure all team members introduce themselves
2. Find a quite space to shoot your video. This will make it easier for you to concentrate without distractions and means we'll be able to hear you clearly
3. If you are filming outside avoid filming when it's windy
1. Please ensure that your video is below 100mb. This will make it a lot easier for your to upload. Please be aware that the bigger the file the longer the upload
2. IMPORTANT: When submitting your video do NOT close the web page/website until you have completed the upload. We'll send you an email to confirm